The Alternative Investment Podcast is now on YouTube!
Multifamily’s incredible strength has continued into mid-year 2022, even as the broader market landscape faces a variety of headwinds. Should investors still be excited about this sector?
Scott Hawksworth, co-founder of Multifamily Investor, joins the show to discuss some surprising reasons that multifamily is continuing to set new records for investors inflows.
Watch On YouTube
- Some significant headwinds that developers are facing in 2022.
- Whether the fundamentals underlying multifamily support the incredible run-up in asset prices.
- A key difference between multifamily vs. other commercial real estate sectors.
- Why rent control has re-entered the public conversation (including in a surprising geographic area).
Featured On This Episode
- Supply chain backups postpone apartment openings (Multifamily Dive)
- Multifamily Values Increasing Faster in Suburbs and Smaller Metros (WealthManagement.com)
- The Great Pandemic Wealth Migration (WSJ)
- Dallas-Fort Worth Leads Nation In Multifamily Investment For Fourth Consecutive Quarter (Bisnow)
- New York Says “No” to Good Cause Eviction Bill (Multi-Housing News)
- Orange County Commissioners discuss rent control (Spectrum News)
Today’s Guest: Scott Hawksworth, Multifamily Investor
- Multifamily Investor – Official Website
- Multifamily Investor on LinkedIn
- Multifamily Investor on Twitter
- Scott Hawksworth on LinkedIn
About The Alternative Investment Podcast
The Alternative Investment Podcast covers new trends in the alternate investment landscape. Hosts Jimmy Atkinson and Andy Hagans discuss tax-advantaged investment strategies to help you grow your wealth.