The Federal Reserve recently announced a 50bps rate hike, in the wake of a CPI spike that has reached a forty year high.
But as both bond and equity markets have nose-dived, alternative asset managers continue to show momentum. Could inflation actually be helping to accelerate the growth of the alts market?
Watch On YouTube
- Details on the continued growth of the alts market in 2022, even against the backdrop of high inflation and economic uncertainty.
- Why financial repression is causing more High Net Worth investors and advisors to reallocate portfolio funds into alternatives.
- Specific alt segments that have had record quarters already in 2022.
- Two types of alts that investors believe are highly resilient to inflation.
- Why the alts space should see continued growth for the next several years, regardless of how the economy is managed (or mismanaged!)
- Andy’s four alternative picks that HNW investors and their advisors should consider.
Featured On This Episode
- Non-Traded REITs and BDCs Break Quarterly Fundraising Records (TheDIWire)
- Preqin Special Report: The Future of Alternatives 2025 (Preqin)
- Commodities ETFs Have Shined to Start 2022 (WealthManagement.com)
- Sorry Savers, Banks Don’t Want Your Money (Bloomberg)
- Five Reasons Alternative Investments Are Taking Off (Forbes)
Today’s Guests: Jimmy Atkinson & Andy Hagans, AltsDb
About The Alternative Investment Podcast
The Alternative Investment Podcast covers new trends in the alternate investment landscape. Hosts Jimmy Atkinson and Andy Hagans discuss tax-advantaged investment strategies to help you grow your wealth.